Monday, November 9, 2009

Tiny Haul

I meant it when I said a small haul!!!!
Havent really been shopping much, just been partying heaps lately and going to the beach cos we've had some pretty awesome weather here in Adelaide!!!
Bought some cute thongs/sandals from Dotti, $39.95. Omgsh, Im a size 9!!! and Im only 160cm tall!! Everyones like wow you've got big feet for such a small girl lol Whatever.
Also got a new wallet and coin purse, both from Forever New. My old ones were falling apart and I really wanted to buy the new Barbie loves Mimco clutch, but the collection doesnt come out till Wednesday!! Argh. They said November, but never mentioned which date, Ive been waitly sooooo patiently!!!
I also purchased MAC Selection Sheer Pressed Powder and the Studio Fix Fluid FOundation, both in NC15. It came up to like $91 or something???
And also the Australis Mineral Inject lipgloss in Lambarda - Ive had like 3 compliments using this so far this week!!! Its only like $12 so you should try it if you love light pink glosses :) Its non sticky and moisturizing!!! And smells really nice, oh and according to my MUM it tastes(??) nice too. Lol

Ps Here are some great songs everyone should download!!!
Loving these atm.
Miserable at Best by Mayday Parade
Paper Gangsta by Lady Gaga
Roads by Portishead
Beautiful by Eminem
Dont Trust Me by 3OH!3

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Oooh I love Forever New, such a pretty shop!!!!!

Alexandra said...

LOVE everything you got! You don't seem as fair as NC 15...hmmm. Anyway though everything looks great!

xo
p.s. You better have gotten your bra back....lol

tennille said...

ahh my feet are size 9 too haha, love those shoes!
i went into forever new the other day and seen the wallet, i'm desperate for it in pink!
xo

Anonymous said...

Love Portishead, they are sexy :)

I have big feet too lol!

Phibster said...

Just downloaded a load of 3OH!3 ! Thanks for the tip!

Juicygirl... said...

Oooh I love your sandals there so cute I only wish it was warm enough here to wear them.. your soo lucky I miss my flip flops :)

anne said...

omigosh size 9 feet is pretty big for your height... im around the same height andd i wear size 5 or 6 lol
buuut honestly, who cares, it's all about the face and the body... and you got that ;)

<3

xSplendidStar said...

woahhh 9?!??! Hehe that's cool though :D nevermind what other people think coz at the end of the day, they're yours! Love the purse and wallet! So shiny and pretty :D

xxx

❤ »Twee. said...

Nice haul :D
I'm eyeing on the Forever new coin purse and clutch ^_^ doe it come in any other colour?