Friday, October 30, 2009
So my brothers bestfriend whos a girl called Clare asked to borrow one of my bras one day.
I said Yes.
To let her BORROW it.
She didnt come around for a week, but the next time I saw her, She was wearing my bra.
She didnt say anything, And neither did I.
I figured she'd take it off before she left my house, and return it.
I asked my mum to ask Claire to return my bra.
Clare said Okay.
Another 2 weeks passed, And Clare came over to get stoned.
She was wearing my bra again.
I asked my brother about it, and he said it wasnt his problem, and that Clare was going to keep my bra because it made her boobs looked good.
SHould I go to Clares house and ask for it back?
SHould I get over it?
Or should my brother get it back for me, Seeing as Clare and I do not talk?
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Well in truth, I have okay skin. I dont have acne, or I dont have like massive pigmentation.
Benefits: Long Lasting, Transfer Resistant, Mineral Enriched.
Durability: The best!! I go to work at 11am, finish at 4pm, head over to the gym, bootcamp for 1hour, come home, ITS STILL THERE. However, This does cause a problem when you actually want it to come off when cleansing your face!!! Ive found Loreal Dermaq Makeup remover works really well.
Benefits: Oil free, Long wearing, Buildable Coverage.
Durability: Not as long as the first 2. Well it does stay on the skin, but it makes my nose shinier than the other 2, and tends to flake off in dry patches.
Cons: I do believe this foundation is the reason my pores are so huge, and even if its not, it does nothing to hide them!!! But its probably because I havent found the right primer yet. Id stop using it, but its just looks so flawless!!
Whats everyones foavourite foundation? And why?
Saturday, October 24, 2009
FUCKING $200 ON SOME FUCKED UP SHIT
IM CONSIDERING QUITTING MY JOB BECAUSE I JUST CANYTSTAND BEING IN FUCKING PUBLIC RIGJT NOW
UPDATE: Oh god I feel so trashy right now. Lol Sorry for this awful post!! Ive just never had my hair so messed up so bad!! Its really embarassed!!! My friends keep telling me my hair is okay (but they say that the fringe really is a bit stuffed up!!) but like its how I feel that matters, I just dont want to be like in public view cos I feel like people are judging me!! Lol Hmm anyways, thanks so much for the support girls!! I was afraid everyone would be like "Calm the fuck down" Lol cheers x
Friday, October 23, 2009
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
The assistant was so lovely and exchanged it!!! Very happy :) Turns out the previous assistant who sold me the far too dark #15 face powder was just lazy, as they had no #13 stock. But anywho, Went to the Marion store and got my #13
Friday, October 9, 2009
Sportsgirl Lust Haves.
- Twist Bandeau $19.95
- Floral Bralet $69.95 - SOLD OUT! ugh.
- Printed Bandeau $79.95 - Sold out aswell.
- Sienna Floral Dress $129.95
Peeptoe Shoe Lust Haves.
- Miss Hyde Park $299 - 14cm heel! :)
- Miss Palm Beach Tan $275
- Diamond Stud Shoulder Bag $119
- Folded Clutch $89
Dotti Lust Haves.
- Chantilly Broiderrie Dress $69.95
- Starlet Strapless Dress $69.95
- Diamonds are Forever Tulip Skirt $59.95
- Kitsch Cami $49.95
- White Studio Bag $39.95
- Sequin Frame Purse $29.95
- Distressed Tube Leg Jean $69.95
ALSO For all the AUSSIE girls out there,
I thought Id add links to my favourite online clothing stores!
Peeptoe Shoes www.peeptoeshoes.com.au
Yesterday I went shopping in town and bought a few things.
- Body Butter $5
- Inglot Pressed Powder $30
- Australis Lipgloss $12
- Revlon Mini Nail Polish $6
- False Lashes $12 (on sale at Priceline)
- 3 for $20 Undies from Cotton On Body
- Funny Lipgloss from Inglot $5 each
- Ipod Classic in Silver $324
- Dior Lipgloss in Clutch Pink $48
- St Ives Anti Blemish Scrub $4
- Grey Shorts from Cotton On Body
I also bought two things from Priceline.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
- Twilight Series! I only have the last 3 books because I saw the movie for the first book and so decided to pick up where I left off! and OMG the books are sooo much better than the movie!!!! Loved them:)
- Chichi Body bronzer. Love this. its freakin' gorgeous! Looks great in my room, and great on my body. I use it on my legs and chest when I go out. It gives it a slight faux tan look and some sparkle :)
- Dolce and Gabbana perfume. Its winter here in Aus and so this is so gorgeous. In summer I prefer light scents, nd this perfume is so not light! Its gorgeous to feel sexy on cold winter nights.
- Rimmel Lift and Renew Powder foundation. This is my HG powder foundation - Better than MAC! The only thing that doubts this powder is the colour selection.. ONly 4 or 5 colours to choose from in the range! Dodgy.
- The Body Shop Vanilla Oil Perfume. Smells soooo good! Theres a Lush version too that Id die to try out but its like$60 whereas the TBS version is like$20. Ill stick to what I know and love for now :)
- Starry EyesLiquid Eyeliner. Yay! All glittery and gorgeous! From Sportsgirl (their coool makeup collection!) I love coated my top lids in this on weekends! Sparkle my way throughout the clubs. Its a tad childish, but who am I kidding! Im no adult :) Ugggh speaking of that, my bday is soon. the big 1-9-!!!!!! ahhh.
- Face of Australia lipglosses. $4 each! Great value, great product! But they've been discontinued! Ugh this ALWAYS happens to my HG lipglosses :(
- NARS blush. Yum yum yum. So sparkly and gives a gorgeous glow, be it day or night!
- Benefit Valley of the STars. Great little kit. I mostly use the eyeshadows when Im at my bfs house cos he finds it weird when I bring a bucket of makeup to his house to get ready to go out. He wants to seemore of my "natural beauty" AHAHAH laughable.
- This is a "vintage" necklace! Lol My mum found it whilst cleaning out her room the other day and decided Id love it. Which I do! Apparently its cheap metal but I pass it as gold. Lol
BELOW As you can see below I use HEAPS of the Rimmel powder! Still going!
- MAC powder sponges(???) - about $8. I use these instead of the sponge that comes with the Rimmel foundation.
- Rimmel Stay Matte foundation - Was about $15, got a free powder with it! Haven't used it yet but cant wait till the weekend so I cna give you all a quick review.
- The Body SHop Shea Butter Shower gel - $12.95. Ive used this the past few days, Ive managed to skip moisturizing after the shower and my skin doesnt crack as it usually does! Not sure if it comes down to the moisturie properties in this shower gel or just plain luck! It smells yummy :)
- Rimmel stay matte powder foundation FREE with the purchase of any Rimmel foundation. Love freebies! Ive been using this in the morning after applying my liquid foundation. It doesnt seem to make my makeup last any longer though. But I loveee Rimmel foundations!
- Room oils from Dusk - $6 each. Bought Vanilla annnnnnd some other one. Lol sorry too lazy to look! I think everyone should either have scented candles or oils in their bedrooms. Makes it so much more homey :) And my boy loves to come into my room when it smells yummy.