Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mini Haul

Yesterday I went job hunting (with not much success, silly recession!) and I bought a few goodies :) So I bought (Clockwise from left)

Cotton on Singlet
I love this! I actually bought it in a large so that I could wear it with a dress, and accessorize with either cute leggings or a nude cardi and vintage jewellery. My fav part is the peachy lace detail.

SHOP magazine
Im totally addicted to magazines! Whether it's fashion, gossip, or beauty; I practically buy every issue of every magazine out there :) My fav mag is the Cosmo Hair and Beauty specials (I think they have a new issue once every 1 or 2 months).

Schwarzkopf Silhouette Hairspray
Honestly, I just bought this because its bright pink! Turns out it's pretty good hair spray too :)

'Little i' Peppermints
As above, I bought this for the cute packaging!! It even has a little mirror on the inside when you slide the lid open! Now thats innovative thinking :)

Savvy by DB
This duo eyeshadow was under $5! Bargain! Im actually starting to warm to Savvy. I do think they should spice up their packaging a bit, I mean their current dark purple/brown isn't too lovely.. Saying that though, these shadows blend nicely.

Australis Season Jewels Palette
I love Australis! They've done nothing wrong in my eyes. This palette has 8 'in season' eyeshadows and 4 lipglosses; There's a really cute light pink lipstick/gloss that I adore! And it was under $10!

No comments: