Monday, August 3, 2009

Out with the Old, In with the New

Hiiii!!!
So this is my first blog! How exciting haha :) Well Im Lorien.. 18 years old and from Adelaide (Australiaaa). Iam currently a "school leaver" to put it nicely - school was definiteeellly not for me! Believe me I tried! Besides I need to work so I can have $$ to spend :)

So a bit about me.. I adore makeup and STUFF.
Stuff as in anything pretty and shiney that attracts my attention! For example the other day I was in town just to meet my friend then go to hers & decided to pop into Diva for a quick browse. I only had $50 for the whooleee weekend but decided that I absolutely HAD to buy this cute coin purse.
But then I realised that my purple clutch/wallet from Dangerfield clashed with it! So I decided to pop into Sportsgirl and buy this cute wallet I've had my eye on for a while..



.. & the good news was that it was on sale! From $29.95 to $19.95 !! Bargain 8)



Anyways! Ill be updating this blog with loads of info on my fav. items at the moment, cute buys, bargain buys, makeup I "dislike", etc etc..



Enjoy!!
xx

4 comments:

Holly said...

Great Post! Hope u do lots moree! xx

Libi said...

Hey nice blog, i'm 15 from england and i'm moving to adelaide really soon :) i absolutely love sportsgirl. Keep it up x

Anonymous said...

wowzza,, yourr from australia!!
awww I lovve sports girl
xxx

lorien kate said...

@ Libi - you'll fit into adelaide really well, all us Aussies LOVE english accents!!!!
@ Emma - Sportsgirl is THE best, definitely in my top 5 list of fav clothes&accessories stores!