Friday, August 21, 2009

Tigi Haul




There was a "Buy 2 get 1 Free" Deal for TIGI Hair Products at my local hair dresser, and ofcourse I just could not refuse to walk past without buying something!!!
So I decided to pick (From Left) :


From Left: Bed Head Headrush Shine Spray, Bed Head Superstar Volumizing Spray and Catwalk Fashionista Big & Bigger Volumizing Foam.

Bed Head Headrush Shine Spray $FREE!
What It Claims: Shine like a star with TIGI Bed Head Headrush Shine Spray. It is quite literally shine adrenaline for your hair!
TIGI Bed Head Headrush will ensure that you are the most glittersome girl at the ball with this light-weight shine spray. It will give your hair extreme gloss and all over sheer shine coverage!
My Opinion: I LOVE this stuff!! It does EXACTLY what the label says it will! I have thin/dry/damaged/oily/split-ended (thats a word, right?) hair that cannot hold heavy weight hair products, so whenever I find something that HELPS my hair AND makes it look and feel better, I stick with it! Ive been buying it since the start of the year religiously, sale or not. It gives a slight hold to my hair, yet still movement, and a looveeely shine to it! Not oily! Love love!!!



Bed Head Superstar Volumizing Spray $29.95

What It Claims: TIGI Bed Head Superstar Volumizing Leave-In Conditioner will pump up your hair! Features and benefits: Conditions, detangles and adds volume, Provides UV colour protection, Adds body without build up, Protein complex repairs and adds moisture and light styling hold.

My Opinion: When I first used this I thought it was nothing special, just an ordinary leave in conditioner, but after I just read the added benefits (UV protection and hold) I started to love it! This spray is so light you would never have though it could have so many benefits! Im hooked :)


Catwalk Fashionista Big & Bigger Volumizing Foam $29.95

What It Claims: Tigi Catwalk Fashionista Big & Bigger Volumizing Foam will have you living big, letting your passion for fashion show through! Features and Benefits: Adds volume to any hair type, Resists humidity, Keeps colour safe.

My Opinion: Ive only used this products a few times this week but Im hooked! It smells like lollies and looks so hot on my beauty table!! So Ill stop being so superficial and actually rate the product itself - Its inside what counts, right?! Its great, really. It doesn't weight down hair, doesn't leave it looking greasy or straw like. It gives it movement and shine. I love this.


Everyone should definitely give these products a try!

Is anyone else obsessed with the Tigi ranges???


xx

No comments: