Friday, September 11, 2009

Haul: 11/9

Ive had such a busy busy day today! Woke up at 7am (waaay to early for me!) and headed straight into town, read the latest WHO magazine, and went to work. Work was exhausting! Im a waitress so I get loads of blisters! Its so unfair. Does anyone know how to prevent or treat blisters? My feet get so sore!
Just popping past Priceline today and decided to have a bit of a squiz! Here's a look at what I purchased:
  1. Simple Face Wipes
  2. Naturalites False Eyelashes
  3. Rimmel Renew and Lift Powder Foundation
  4. Australis Creme Eyeliner with Brush
  5. Face Shop Nude Nail Vanish
  6. Natio Face Mist
  7. Face Shop Eyelinger
  8. Prestige Eyeliner


Simple Face Wipes
I bought these because every on here seems to love them! I used to use the light moisturizer in this Range so I thought I may aswell try their face wipes! Good quality for such an affordable price!

Rimmel Renew and Lift Powder Foundation

Love this stuff! I bought this in Ivory ebcause Im currently using their Lasting Finish foundation in Ivory as well; The two of these items go together so well! I remained flawless all day! I only had to touch up once.

Australis Creme Eyeliner

I bought this becausethe cute little brush applicator that comes with is just way to gorgeous to resist! Haven't tried applying it yet but Ill definitely use it when I do a winged eyeliner look sometime soon :)


Naturalites False Eyelashes

The word "natural" got me hooked. Im not a fan of the whole big dramatic false eyelash look, only because there is no way in hell Id be able to pull it off! However, those who do pull off falsies I envy quite a bit! I havent tried these on yet but when I do ýou all will be the first to see! Hit or miss, we'll find out soon!

Natio Face Mist

Im on a mission to find the best face mist stocked in Australia! Ive recently become obsessed with these gems ever since I used the Rose Balancing Mist from Jurlique! Its great for an afternoon refreshment! Cools you down and makes you feel alive.

So that is what Ive purchased today :) Has anyone tried any of the items Ive purchased?

Also, It would be great to her from you all what things you'd like me to write about - More reviews? More hauls? More FOTDs?


10 comments:

Summer Darling said...

the cream linear looks fun..and i 've never seen anything except the simple face wipes and rimmel foundation in our drug store.thanks for sharing

VanityMakeup said...

:D I actually bought the Australis creme liner today! It's quite nice.

I got mine in brown so I could wear to school.
I want to get all the colours. :)

DaisyBee said...

ooo that liner looks lovely! I love simple face wipes! xx

Mikaela-Jane said...

I haven't tried any of the products you have bought, but I just wanted to say that my favourite foundation is,

Rimmel New Noveau Cool Matte Mousse Foundation (what a mouthful!?) I use this everyday, and it lasts for at least 8 hours, so it's great for school, going to work or shopping, when you dont have much time for touchups! I also never have to use any conealer with it (and I have very bad skin). The foundation covers everything!
Just thought I would let you know, lol.

Hope you're having a great day!
x
Mikaela.

ps. Also where any of the products on sale?? I like all of them and if some are, I might pop into priceline on the weekend! Thanks.

xSplendidStar said...

Some really nice goodies you got there xD Yeah I have tried the lashes, but mine were slightly longer, ok maybe not slightly but too long! ahahaha and I only wore them once, I think they are quite comfy so np in that xD Those were the first falsies I ever bought though so you can pretty much guess I was newb and just opted for the longest ones and didn't care if it suited me but now I know xD Ahahaha what a bizarre story. I'm sure your ones will look great on you though! <3

Marce said...

Nice haul! When I saw the Natio mist, I was like, that rings a bell! And then I read you're Australian...I used to live there! =)

Rosie said...

im a big fan of hauls, and always like a FOTDs

a review of the rimmel foundation would be lovely as well (:

Tina said...

I would love a review on the Australis Creme Eyeliner!! Did they have any funky colours? like purple?? Buy the way how much was it? I have to check next time I go to my priceline to see if they have it... because I want that..lol

Glamorous Beauty said...

Nice haul, really cool buys. The little brush applicator that came with the Australis Creme Eyeliner is too cute. I know what you mean when you talk about the dramatic false eyelash look. I've tried them before and they look great in pictures but wearing them all day is a totally different story. It feels like I have umbrellas over my eyes. I too am sticking to more natural lashes for all day wear. You have a wonderful blog and I enjoy when you write about reviews, hauls, and FOTDs.

lorien kate said...

@ Tina the eyeliner was ABOUT $10 :) They had a few colours, there were like 4? I think there was black (which I purchased), brown, purple annnndd ummm? Not sure what the last one was :)