Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Slap on the face.

Just reading a magazine and found this question & answer
Q The guy Ive been seeing told me he's still in love with his old girlfriend. What do I say to that?
A "Goodbye."
____________________________________
.
Just slapped me across the face! Ive been seeing this guy who just broke up with his girlfriend the night we hooked up! And he's been confusing me but now I understand that I need to leave this guy alone before I get too deep and get hurt! Thankyou cosmo!
Arrrghhh.

9 comments:

beba, said...

Haha :D Interesting (:

Peace and love!

Cristina [BarbieLuvsMac] said...

ahhhhh thats the worst :(

Anna Maria said...

i love that!! i'm goin' through the SAAAAME thing. just remind yourself you're tooo pretty for that! what doesn't Cosmo fix??

rosierosierosie said...

cosmo always know what to do

[Unspeakable Thoughts Unspoken]* said...

Hi I've just found ur blog cliking here and there.
yeap, guess Cosmo is right... you should leave me straight away!

xxx

Headfone Disco said...

Random surfing , came across your blog, and have to say the post was a bit rash, but true.
if you get chance check out my blog too pls.
x

Dani said...

cosmo is excellent sometimes for a good 'ol slap in the face. good advice, i think. i'm one of those girls though who don't see things that black & white. aren't most of us, though?

http://www.rocknrollgypsy.com

Becky (everyday makeup) said...

I'm sorry to hear that. Hes just not ready yet.

Doma-Nikki said...

Men!! lol! Hope your ok :o)