- Palmers Natural Bronzer - great stuff! Buildable, and very natural looking for pale people like moi!
- Biore Nose Strips - Love/hate relationship with these! They do unclog some pores, but not all. If I over use my nose gets dry! Ill always use these those, I think its a pyschological thing seeing the pore gunk on the white strip afterwards.
- Simple Light Moisturizer - For under $10 this moisturizer is amazing! I love it, I always use it if I cant afford expensive brands. You all should definitely try this!
- Lush Fresh Farmacy - Have only started using this, its definitely different to apply! Im used to cetaphil or exfoliates, so its weird making a lather.
- Lush Bath bomb $7.50
- Face of Australia lip gloss $4.95
- Revlon Palette below
These are the most gorgeous spring colours! Very light and airy fairy :) I played around with the colours a little bit! Just for fun :)
then today I popped into Priceline and bought a few more things! Not that I really needed any of them!
- Eco Tools Makeup Powder Spongers
- Henna Earth & Body Hair Treatment - Under $6! Cant wait to try this out, Will give a review on it :)
- Dusk Vanilla Oil - Smells so yummy! My room always smells like Vanilla, Mt Annan or Plum Delight!
- Art of Makeup Lip Palette below ---- $3!!
The colours are gorgeous! They look so delightful together in the one pot :)