Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Clarins + The Body Shop Palette

Continuing with what I received for Christmas :)

Clarins *Forgot The Name* Gift Set
Items Included:
Full Sized Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector 01
Sample Beauty Flash Balm 30ml
Sample Instant Light Complexion Perfector in Rose Shimmer 10ml
Fullsize Lipstick in 708

Swatches of the Lipstick (Left) and Natural Lip Perfector (Right)
No Flash

With Flash

Ill be giving the lipstick to my mum cos its WAYYYY to dark/weird for me :) But I do admire the detail of having "Clarins" sculpted into the lipstick :)


Clarins Hydra Matte Gift Set

This is my 2nd one this year :) Will be doing a review on this... But Ill let you know now that its not really working for me, like products that are 1/4 of the price work the same...
Items Included:
Fullsized Hydra-Matte Lotion 50ml
Sample Pore Minimizing Serum 15ml
Sample Pure and Radiant Mask





The Body Shop Eye and Cheek Palette 02
Items Included: (From Top)
?? Blush
Caramel Shimmer e/s
Pink Shimmer e/s
Plum Shimmer e/s
Chocolate Shimmer e/s





In 2010 I wont be posting everything that I purchase, Ill just be posting and writing about the things that I like and enjoy, ie The things WORTH posting bout!
Ive been way slacking off with posting, but soon Ill achieve a Blog that I like :)

Thanks to all my followers!
Happy New Year to everyone :)

4 comments:

Jordy said...

Hey, i am glad your back,
i really missed your posts.
This is a great haul. I give my mum all the dark/weird colours i get in gift sets as well. haha. I love the body shop cosmetics, i hear they are really good for your skin as well.

bowsnhearts said...

Woot! TBS's palette! I haven't tried anything from TBS's makeup range yet! Maybe I will have a look in their stores considering how yummy the palette looks!

Sarah said...

I have never seen that Body Shop Palette but it looks so pretty!!!!!

Marisa said...

Both companies are two of my favorites!!! Clarins never disappointed me (: