Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"We Love Sounds" Pre Planned OOTD

Hello Lovelies :)

Im deathly sick as I write this... I don't care that my mum thinks that the bumps on the back of my tongue are "taste buds" and that "she was them too" ... I believe they're instensely swollen glands haha.

Hmm no but really, I'm sick, I have a cold (chroniccccccccccc!!!!!) and I'm dev'd cos WE LOVE SOUNDS is on monday, and I wanna be fighting fit for that! Hell yes to free tickets :)
Some dude on Saturday night was like "here" and waved 3 free tickets in front of my face. I love drunken WLS promoters hahaha. Helps if they're a guy aswell!

Anyways, so usually I pre plan what I wear. I've never been to a winter concert before so I'm baffled. All I know is that in winter, even though it's like 10degrees, I get hot when I dance! so here's what I'm thinkinggggggggg:
So basically, (basic is the key word), it's ripped shorts, black knee high boots, a cardi (so I don't look too insane), and a singlet (so that when I get hot I can take off my cardi instead of sweating like a mofo into it). Buuuuut. I'm gonna see what my friends are wearing :)

Ohhh, and I got my thigh boots today!!! Will do a post on them later :) I also have a FOTD from Saturday night, and a few bits and bobs. I'm so lazy.


and I'm concerned about my makeup. WLS starts at 12 midday, buttt the pre party starts at 9 am. WLS ends at 12pm that night! so that's literally........ over half a day...... How is my makeup gonna last that long? haha


Tips???

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

take lots of blotting paper and re powder every 3 or so hours! The boots are insanely gorgeous!

AnNeTtEe said...

primer primer primer is the key!! I'm loving the monistat chaffing gel at the moment.. it really makes my makeup stay throughout the day... & yes, don't forget to bring tissue/kleenex & powder for touch ups... have fun!! =)

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

I hope you feel better and yes I agree primer helps! xoxo

Sarah said...

That outfit looks perfect!!! And if you think your legs might get cold you could always were nude coloured stockings/tights too!
The only thing I find to make my makeup last alllll day/night is Estee Lauders Double Wear Foundation and Maybelline Lash Stiletto Waterproof mascara- I swear it is magic :)

Karen Law said...

I love your black suede knee high boots Lorien! I think the outfit is good for a concert. But like you said - make sure your friends are sort of dressing a similar way...my girlfriend and I freeze in the winter time here and it's way into the minus Celsius. 10 C doesn't sound so bad LOL But it's crazy how you guys have winter now and we're having summer now. Totally opposite.
And yes, platforms are probably the most comfortable heels you can get generally speaking ;)

Jordy said...

WOW your outfit looks soooo nice.
I really like those boots, they remind me of your thigh high post :)