Saturday, May 29, 2010

Thigh High Boots

So Im very excited about paying up and taking the Sportsgirl thigh high heeled boots of Lay Buy very soon :) Hopefully before next saturday!!!

I fell in love with them at the store, but I didn't even think about what I could wear them with!! Basically I was thinking a black mini + blazer? But after looking up on the internet I've found there's a tonne of other ways to wear them!

Here are some of my favourites
I'd love to be able to wear them like Kim K does, but .. I'm lacking her booty!
I love Lady GaGa, but no, I'd never wear them like this.

3 comments:

abbzzw said...

great investment! i love mine :) have a pair of both brown & black boots & wear them all the time :) when it's not too hot anyway.. x

Tina A. said...

My personal favourite is no2!
I loved wearing mine over jeans last winter, over leggings would also be nice with a slouchier top!
And with a skirt or dress for night out...hot! ;)

xx

Kεℓℓί.Kεℓ§σ said...

I love thigh high boots and that they're so wearable now, and not so "Pretty Woman" hookerish. haha