Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Clarins Colour Quench Lip Balm + FOTD + Uggies :)


Yesterday I exchanged a Clarins moisturizer because, after using for 4 weeks (hoping it would get better), it broke me out horribly, but because the moisturizer was $78 and my regular Clarins moisturizer was only $45 I had a few extra dollars to spend. So I purchased this lip balm :) It's less sheer than what I usually go for, but I actually don't mind it. I won't be repurchasing because it's not ultra moisturizing like my regular $10 lip gloss, and it's too dark for me; However, I do reccomend this as it is a beautiful colour! Even though it isn't "solid" like most lip balms, it does dry less shiney than a gloss :) But still has a subtle sheen which is really nice! So if you're not ready for lipstick but don't like have sticky glossy lips, then this might be for you :) It's approximately $26  - I'm shocking with remembering the prices! haha
The above picture was me trying to be all arty haha I was taking it as though I was reading the back sorta thing -Here's what the packaging says about this Lip Balm:

"Fresh, Luminous lip balm in fruit-inspired colours with a sweet fruity aroma and taste. Deeply replenishes lips with soothing moisture for lasting comfort."

Love the scent, taste and colour but like I said before, it's not moisturizing enough for me - but my lips are SUPER dry

Below is my face of the day :) I'm having difficulties with my camera, buttt I was trying to show you the glow on my cheeks, but it didn't show :( ANyways I'm using Chi Chi blush in Burning Up and Revlon Bare It All in 245 Peachy Tease which gives me a really nice glow :) I'll try to get better pictures!!! Still sorting out the settings.....

Mitchdowd Boxers are the BEST! from Myers :D have had these ones since Year Nine, so about 5 years!!!
And each winter I get myself one or two pairs of Cotton On Ugg Boots :) for only $24.95!!! They;re horrible quality and get smelly and dirty and break apart in about a month or two, but like for under $25 and they're way comfy....

10 comments:

fern // FERNLAURA said...

your so pretty :) xxx

Krissy said...

I love the 'arty' photo, haha :P
Oh Coton On uggs seriously ROCK! Theyre the most comfy ones Ive found so far, and they are cheap! I found a way to stop the horrible smell though, just wear socks with them and they last longer! Thats my theory anyway lol.
xx

Anonymous said...



ah I love those Clarin's glosses they are fab, had one but threw it out, it was waaaay past it's use-by date lol.
you've got lovely eyelashes, so long O.O

x.o

Anonymous said...

Your eyes just pop in those photos great job
http://pinacoladakisses.blogspot.com/

Gaby Fauchon said...

I've got a sample of Clarins Colour Quench Lip Balm some times ago and I loved it! You are right, it's pretty pigmented for a gloss, but I like the effect ^^

You have great eyelashes!

The Sydney Girl said...

You look so pretty and that mascara looks great! x

paige said...

tagged you in an award :)

Jordy said...

Those boots are sooo cute and looks so comfy.
I am extremly glad you are back blogging. I checked your blog everyday for like a month and i started getting really worried and kinda anxious..i was lick "is she hacked" and "did she just leave us and not say anything?". Scary times. BUT IM SO GLAD YOUR BACK and posting regularly :)

Karen Law said...

I don't think I've tried any Clarins products but they're skincare line sounds pretty good to try out.
My lips are always dry too :\ I've been in love with my MAC lip conditioner ever since I first bought it over half a year ago. I love love love it. What lip balms are you using?
You look so pretty in your FOTD Lorein :) You have gorgeous blue eyes!
The cotton on UGG boots look really comfy even though they only last a month or two.

Kim Axani said...

Gotta Love Uggies =) I pretty much live in them all winter .. they're like your own set of clouds for each foot=)